It’s Blog Hop time, Mayan style! Lost Coast Designs is the perfect place to find interesting and fun stamps that will enhance your rubber stamp stash! Like, the new Mayan Hieroglyphs and Mayan Stele stamps; they are the perfect example of the unique and creative images that you can find. So, of course, we are celebrating with a blog hop that is sure to inspire!
- Ranger Archival ink, Jet black
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic paint, Lamp black
- DecoArt DuraClear Matte Varnish
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink
- White Gesso
- Faber-Castell Artist Pitt Pens
- Cut pottery shape card using template (see link to free download below).
- Use wet method to apply distress Oxide to card front. Allow to dry.
- With blending tool, apply Walnut Distress Oxide around edges of card.
- Seal with a coat of Matte Varnish. Allow to dry.
- Apply white gesso to the Fibers background stamp with a brayer, then stamp onto card front.
- Draw lines on card to create dimension to the pottery card, see card for placement.
- Stamp Mayan Stele onto the top and bottom of card with Black Archival Ink. See card for example.
- Stamp a Mayan Hieroglyphs image onto tissue paper (with Black Archival ink) and then adhere to card with Matte Vanish. Allow to dry.
- Add color and shading to card and Mayan Hieroglyph with Artist Pitt Pens.
Be sure to go on to the next blog in our hop to see the next wonderful Mayan creation!
Lori ( your here)