For this month’s The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge – “Silhouette”, I created a festive Christmas card.
I truly enjoy making Christmas cards, it one of my all time favorite things to do. This card has a lot of different of components so I have listed the main features below the photo.
- Background colored with Glimmer and Matte Mists and then dry embossed.
- Ornaments stamped, colored with the Glimmer and Matte Mists, embossed, and fussy cut.
- Tree and snowflake images were stamped with archival ink and then frosted with snow glue and glitter.
- Santa & sled chipboard shape was colored with the Glimmer and Matte mists and them frosted with snow glue and glitter.
- Wood “Believe” word was edged with Gesso.
- Embellished with gems, string and Nuvo Crystal drops
- Craft and Gold Cardstock
- Club Scrap Inc. Scandinavian Holiday stamp set
- Tattered Angels Glimmer and Matte Mist
- Ranger Archival ink and Embossing powder
- Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops
- Momenta Wood Embellishments
- Petersen-Arne Paper Accents
- DecoArt Glistening Snow Writer
- Creatology Extra Fine Glitter
- Darice Embossing Folder
Hope you enjoyed seeing this project and are having fun making your own Christmas cards this year!