If you follow me on Twitter you will know that I received my order of Nuvo products this week. I have been eyeing the Embellishment Mouse and Crystal Drops for some time now.
Tonight I tried out the Embellishment Mousse (Lemon Sorbet) by applying it to white card stock through a stencil to create the background for the card below. I love the dimension, shimmer and shine! It made the perfect backdrop for this water colored, floral image. Can’t wait to try this mousse on other projects! It was super easy to apply and will be perfect for adding shimmer and texture to mixed media projects and art journal pages. Glad that I finally gave this product a try! Next on the list, test out the Nuvo drops…
- Have A Beautiful day Stamp by Magenta
- Best Mom stamp/die set by Alta New
- Zig Clean Color water color markers by Kuretake
- Jet Black Archival ink by Ranger
- Onyx Black Versafine ink by Tsukineko
- Balzer Design Stencil by TCW
- Self Adhesive Bling by Want 2 Scrap
- Sheer Ribbon by Floral & Garden
- Lemon Sorbet Embellishment Mousse by Tonic Studios
- Dimensional Foam
Hope you all have a great weekend!