Just thought I would post the Birthday Card for my Brother-in-law (which is also my challenge submission for the StampNation Birthday Bash Celebration (Masculine Birthday, BB12)) that I made today. I used Alcohol Inks on glossy white card stock to create the background. The Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous, Bird Crazy image was also stamped on an Alcohol inked panel and then embossed with black embossing powder (image then die cut from the coordinating Bird Crazy thin die). I colored in parts of the owl with #coloring Alcohol markers. I finished off the card with some twine (that I colored with Alcohol Ink to match the card) and dimensional tape to for the Crazy Bird image.
- Ranger Alcohol Inks: Rust, Meadow, Butterscotch
- Art Alternatives #coloring Alcohol-based markers: BG11, E2, BG3
- American Crafts, Twine (white, colored with Rust Alcohol ink)
- Adhesives, 3-Dimensional foam tabs
- Stampers Anonymous – Tim Holtz, Bird Crazy Rubber Stamps
- Stampers Anonymous – Tim Holtz, Bird Crazy dies
- Stampers Anonymous – Tim Holtz, Bird Talk Rubber Stamps
- Stampers Anonymous – Tim Holtz, Reindeer Flight Rubber Stamps
- Hero Arts, Clear Design – Birthday Rubber Stamp
- Gary M. Burlin & Co. Balck Supreme Embossing Powder
- Tsukineko, VersaMark Watermark Stamp pad
- ColorBox Archival Dye Ink, Wicked Black
- Stampin’ up, Pear Pizazz Water-based Dye ink
- Glossy White Cardstock
- Green Cardstock
Hope he will like this card and appreciate the humor in getting older!
Happy day to you!