This is a card that I have submitted for a challenge that is part of the StampNation Birthday Bash Celebration. I used the same white embossed, watercolor technique that Chrissie used in her video challenge (with a teal color palette). Also, instead of inkpads, I used a simple watercolor set to color in the white embossed Dragonfly image as well as to apply a color wash to the background panel. The Onyx Black Versafine Archival ink was the perfect ink to stamp the “Follow your Dreams” saying at the bottom of the card. I finished the card up by mounting on white cardstock and adding some coordinating ribbon and a few gems.
- Recollections, Snow Embossing Powder
- Dragonfly image (Inkadinkado)
- “Follow your Dreams” saying (Recollections)
- Onyx Black Versafine Archival ink
- Sheer Ribbon, American Crafts
- Water Colors
- White Card Stock
- Glossy white cards stock (mount for Dragonfly element)
Hope you enjoy!
Happy Day to you,